For avid archers, nothing beats the thrill of shooting a bow and arrow. But to keep your arrows safe and secure, you’ll need a reliable arrow case. Whether you’re looking for a lightweight case to transport your arrows during a tournament or a hard-shell case for long-term storage, there are plenty of options available. To help you find the perfect arrow case, we’ve put together this comprehensive buying guide, featuring the best arrow cases on the market in 2023. From features to price points, we’ll cover all the details you need to make an informed decision. So, let’s get started!
Top 4 Arrow Cases in the market for 2023 with reviews
As an avid archer, you know that having the right arrow case is essential to keeping your equipment safe and organized. Whether you’re a bow hunter, target shooter, or just like to practice your aim in your backyard, you need an arrow case that can stand up to the elements and protect your arrows. With a wide range of arrow cases available, it can be difficult to choose the right one for your needs. In this comprehensive buying guide, we’ll review the top arrow cases on the market for 2023 and help you find the perfect one for your archery needs.
The SAS Arrow Case is a must-have for any archer. This case allows you to store and transport up to 18 arrows with ease and convenience. The adjustable back strap ensures that the quiver stays comfortable, no matter how long you’re out in the field.
The plastic construction of this case makes it lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand wear and tear from frequent use. The diameter measures 3-1/4 inches, while the length can be adjusted between 24 and 39 inches. This means that you can easily fit arrows of varying sizes into the quiver without having to worry about them slipping out or becoming damaged during transport.
The SAS Arrow Case also features two large pockets on either side of the case, allowing easy access to all your archery accessories like extra arrow tips, fletching tools, waxes, strings, and more. Additionally, there is a convenient carrying handle for easy portability when traveling from one location to another.
Overall, this arrow case is an essential item for any archer looking for a reliable way to store and transport their arrows safely and securely. With its adjustable back strap and range of pocket sizes, it’s sure to be a hit with both amateur and professional archers alike!
- Very durable and reliable.
- Nice case with adjustable length that can stay at the desired length.
- Easy to adjust telescoping mechanism.
- Can easily fit 18 arrows of various sizes and lengths.
- Arrows do not spill out from behind when retrieving a wayward arrow.
- Can stand up on its own, even with arrows in it.
- Fletchings are enclosed and can be adjusted for length.
- Has a screw-on cap for extra protection and dual use out of sight storage.
- Adjustable length feature is great and accommodates a vast majority of arrows.
- Good value product.
- Potential for noise if used while hunting due to lack of foam in the base of the tube and hard plastic construction.
- Lid not attached – may need to be secured with a strap or other mechanism to avoid rattling or banging against side of tube when walking around hunting.
- Cheaply made with plastic collar that slides up and down the case/quiver for arrow/bolt length adjustments may not be able to withstand wear and tear over time without being secured with glue or other mechanism.
- Low capacity with insert, may only be able to fit 12 arrows comfortably and securely.
- Difficult to remove arrows with feather fletching if full, may need patience to ensure fletchings are not damaged while removing arrows from quiver.
The October Mountain Arrow-Guard Tube is the perfect accessory for any archer. This portable arrow tube is designed to fit any arrow length and comes with a 12-arrow holder, making it a great way to store and transport your arrows safely. The adjustable length shoulder strap makes it easy to carry around, allowing you to bring your arrows with you wherever you go.
The Arrow-Guard Tube is made from durable materials that will protect your arrows from bumps and bruises while in transit. It also provides an extra layer of protection against moisture, keeping your arrows safe and secure during storage or transportation. The adjustable length shoulder strap ensures that you can find the perfect fit for your body type, allowing for comfortable carrying of the tube.
The 12-arrow holder included with the Arrow-Guard Tube helps keep your arrows organized and easily accessible when needed. It also allows for quick access when retrieving an arrow from the tube, making it ideal for those who need to quickly grab their gear in a hurry. The holder also helps ensure that all of your arrows remain securely in place while in transit or storage, so you don’t have to worry about them becoming damaged or lost on the way to your next shoot.
Overall, the October Mountain Arrow-Guard Tube is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable way to store and transport their arrows safely. With its durable construction and adjustable shoulder strap, this arrow tube is sure to provide years of dependable service. So if you’re looking for an easy way to keep your arrows organized and protected during transport, then this is definitely the product for you!
- Adjustable size to fit different sized arrows
- Comes with an arrow holder that prevents arrows from bouncing and making noise
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Can be carried as a sling or strapped to a take down bow case
- Holds arrows securely in place
- Affordable price
- Plastic is not very thick
- Can’t fit as many arrows as claimed
- No padding inside the case for nocks or points
- Not suitable for hunting due to its bulky size and noisy nature
- Arrow holder can become loose with time, making it difficult to insert arrows vertically
The Plano Bow Max Arrow Case is the perfect solution for any archer looking to store and transport their arrows with ease. This case is made from a heavy-duty material, ensuring optimum protection and secure transport of up to 28 arrows. It also includes an accessory box, broadhead box, two removable dividers with integrated broadhead tool, and comes in a clear color.
The case itself is designed to be durable and reliable. The latch closures ensure that your arrows are kept safe and secure during travel or storage, while the heavy-duty material ensures that your arrows stay protected from any external damage. The included accessory box allows you to store additional items such as quivers, releases, or other equipment. The two removable dividers make it easy to organize your arrows by size or type, while the integrated broadhead tool makes it easy to sharpen or repair your broadheads when needed.
For those who take their archery seriously, this arrow case from Plano Archery Storage is an excellent choice. With its superior protection and convenient features such as the accessory box and two removable dividers with integrated broadhead tool, you can be sure that your arrows will remain safe no matter where they go!
- Built-in recessed grips make it easy to grab and transport
- Secure and sturdy latches for field use
- Hinges that are designed to last overtime
- Built-in foam insert to keep arrows in place and short partitions to keep the foam from sliding from end to end
- Includes two small boxes for storing tips, knocks, etc. and broadheads respectively
- Arrow can be stacked high, up to 12 arrows
- Plastic dividers have a built-in broadhead removal tool
- Molded feet for stacking multiple boxes
- Quality craftsmanship, not flimsy and latches are well-made
- Slotted foam can be moved to accommodate arrow length
- Can hold 28 arrows as advertised
- Includes a small storage container for broadheads and miscellaneous parts
- Broadhead storage box inside has foam around the perimeter
- Compact and fits into a bowcase pocket
- Arrows with field points may be too long to fit in the case with the partitions extended and small cases inserted
- Broadhead storage box has a giant oval hole all the way through the foam, making it only suitable for fixed blade broadheads
- Foam pieces have to be replaced in order to fit 28 arrows
- Foam in the broadhead storage box needs to be replaced in order to use it with mechanical heads
The MTM Arrow Plus is the perfect way to store and organize your arrows and bow accessories. This rugged, luggage-grade plastic case has the capacity to hold up to 48 arrows (up to 35″ total length) or 24 arrows and a quiver. The interior is lined with notched foam padding that keeps your arrows separated and protected from any damage. It also features four large compartments for storing releases, wrist guards, tabs, stabilizers, scents, range finders, etc.
This arrow case was designed with convenience in mind. It comes with a comfortable handle that has a built-in broadhead wrench so you can easily carry it around with you. The snap latches and double padlock tabs provide added security while the stainless steel hinge pin design ensures long lasting durability. If you purchase the clear smoke color option, there will be a window ban at each end so you can see inside without having to open it up.
The MTM Arrow Plus is perfect for anyone looking for an easy way to store their arrows safely and securely. With its rugged construction and convenient features, this arrow case is sure to last for years of use!
- Excellent storage, well-made and durable
- Holds 36 arrows stacked tip to tail, with extra storage compartments
- Compact enough to slide under bed or hide in a corner
- Lockable with small holes on both hinge points to add a traveling-sized padlock
- Foam blocks are very movable and snug
- Professional-but-simple appearance
- Can also hold quiver and takedown recurve riser and limbs
- Can easily hold 24 arrows or 36 in a pinch
- Will hold larger length arrows
- Can fit 12 large diameter Olympic target arrows on one side
- Has hinges that won’t fatigue every time you open the case
- The foam inserts used to stack are low density rectangles glued together with 6 slits on top and 6 slits on the bottom, meaning 18 arrows on top and 18 on bottom when stacked three high; doing this makes it so you have to pull the foam inserts out if you need to get to those bottom 18
- The case is only light duty at best with plastic latches
- Closing the case with the foam equipped isn’t possible without replacing the foam, modifying the foam, or simply squeezing the foam before closing the case
- The glue used to hold each of the four blocks together is cheap
- No notches/gaps in the foam other than the slits making the foam expand outward further and further the more arrows you load making closing more difficult than needed
- No transparent lids with latches in it
- Sturdier broadhead wrench would be nice
Arrow Case Buying Guide – Everything You Need to Know
Arrow cases have been used for centuries to protect arrows during transport and storage. The earliest arrow cases were made from animal hides, such as deer or elk, and were stitched together with sinew. These early arrow cases were simple and resembled a quiver, with a long cylindrical shape and perhaps a single strap for carrying.
Over time, arrow cases have evolved to meet the needs of different archers and hunting situations. As archery became more popular as a sport, the demand for more durable and functional arrow cases grew. Today, arrow cases come in many different shapes, sizes, and materials, designed to suit the needs of archers who travel long distances, hunt in extreme weather conditions, or simply want to keep their arrows well-protected.
One of the key benefits of using an arrow case is that it helps prevent damage to the arrows. Arrows can be expensive to replace, so it’s important to protect them from bending, warping, or breaking during transport. Additionally, arrow cases can help prevent loss or misplacement of arrows, as they provide a secure and organized storage solution.
Arrow cases can also improve the quality of life for archers in many ways. For example, a durable and well-designed arrow case can make it easier to transport arrows to and from the archery range or hunting grounds. An arrow case can also help prevent accidents by keeping arrows safely stored away from children or pets.
Overall, arrow cases have come a long way since their early days as simple leather quivers. They are now a vital tool for archers of all levels and offer a range of benefits and advantages that make them a worthwhile investment.
Key Features to Consider When Choosing an Arrow Case for Optimal Performance and Protection
Sure, here are some key features of an Arrow Case that are essential for optimal performance and user satisfaction:
1. Durability: The arrow case should be made of sturdy materials that can withstand normal wear and tear. Look for cases that are made of tough materials like polycarbonate or ABS plastic, which can provide excellent protection for your arrows.
2. Capacity: Arrow cases come in different sizes, so it’s important to choose one that can hold all of your arrows safely and securely. Think about the number of arrows you typically carry with you on your hunts or shoots and choose a case that can accommodate that many arrows.
3. Organization: A good arrow case should provide clear and logical organization for your arrows, so you can quickly and easily find the one you need. This can include foam inserts, specialized compartments, or even color-coding to help you identify your arrows.
4. Easy Transport: Look for arrow cases that are lightweight and easy to carry around. Consider whether you want a shoulder strap or a handle for easy transport, and make sure the case is easy to fit in your car, backpack, or other gear bag.
5. Waterproofing: To protect your arrows from moisture, look for an arrow case that is waterproof or at least water-resistant. This can be especially important if you’re hunting or shooting in wet or humid environments.
Overall, a good arrow case should protect your arrows from damage, be easy to carry and organize, and provide peace of mind that your arrows are secure and protected. By considering these key features, you can choose an arrow case that will meet your needs and enhance your hunting or shooting experience.
Choosing the Right Arrow Case: A Guide to Budget, Mid-Range, and Premium Options
Arrow cases come in a variety of price ranges, from budget options to high-end, premium cases. Generally, the lower-priced options start at around $20-$30 and can go up to around $80-$100 for the more premium models. Here is an overview of what to expect within each price bracket:
1. Budget-friendly Arrow Cases: These are typically made from lower-grade materials and offer basic protection for your arrows. These cases usually have simple designs and can be found in the $20-$30 price range. They are a good option for beginners or for those who need to transport arrows occasionally.
2. Mid-range Arrow Cases: These cases offer a bit more protection and durability compared to budget options. They are designed to withstand more wear and tear and are usually made from higher-quality materials, such as nylon or leather. Mid-range arrow cases can be found in the $50-$80 price range.
3. Premium Arrow Cases: These are the top-of-the-line options, and usually feature the strongest and most durable materials, along with extra compartments and accessories such as shoulder straps. Premium arrow cases can exceed $100 in price, but they offer superior protection and organization.
When purchasing an arrow case, be sure that you are getting a product that has been designed to meet your unique needs. Look for cases that are made from durable and weather-resistant materials, that offer ample space for your arrows, and that have extra compartments for accessories such as quivers or broadheads. It’s also important to consider the level of protection that each case offers, as well as any additional features that you might need, such as secure closures, adjustable straps, or padded interiors. However, don’t forget that the price range shouldn’t be the only factor when making a decision – always prioritize quality over cost.
To find the best deals and discounts, start by doing some research online and compare the prices and features of different cases. Look for discount codes and promotions on various websites, and keep an eye out for seasonal sales. Another great way to save money is to buy used or refurbished arrow cases, but be sure to inspect the product carefully for any defects or damage before making a purchase. Also, consider purchasing from a store with a good return policy, in case the case doesn’t fit your needs or expectations.
Different Types of Arrow Cases and Storage Options for Archers
There are different types of arrow cases available in the market today, each designed to meet specific needs of archers based on their shooting style, budget, and personal preferences.
1. Soft-shell cases: These are typically made of nylon or canvas materials and are usually lightweight and easy to carry. They offer some level of protection for arrows against dust, dirt, and moisture but are not as durable as hard-shell cases. Soft-shell cases are a good option for archers who have a tighter budget and are looking for a less expensive option.
2. Hard-shell cases: These are designed to provide maximum protection for arrows by offering a sturdy and durable outer shell. They are often made of plastic, aluminum or other hard materials that give adequate protection to your arrows. They are usually more expensive than soft-shell cases but do a great job at keeping your arrows safe and secure.
3. Tube cases: These are designed for transporting arrows without a bow. They are thin and long, built with a padded interior to protect the arrows. They are convenient for archers who frequently travel and want a compact and easy-to-carry option for protecting their arrows.
In addition to Arrow Cases, archers can also use alternative storage options like quivers or arrow tubes. Quivers are generally worn on the archer’s belt, back or bow and offer a convenient way to transport a limited number of arrows. They are suitable for hunting or for when you need to keep your arrows accessible during a competition.
Arrow tubes, on the other hand, are usually plastic or PVC tubes that are designed to hold and protect arrows. They are typically less expensive than cases and provide a lower level of protection. Arrow tubes are a good option for those who want to transport their arrows on a budget.
The decision on which arrow case or alternative option to choose comes down to personal preference, budget, and the specific needs of the shooter. Archers who travel frequently may benefit from the durability and protection offered by hard-shell cases or tubes. Alternatively, those who only require a limited arrow number from location to location may find a quiver to be the best option. Ultimately, the preference of the archer is what counts.
Tips for Buying Arrow Cases Online and Offline
There are several reputable online and offline stores where you can buy Arrow Cases. Some of the popular online stores include Amazon, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, and Academy Sports + Outdoors. Offline stores include sporting goods stores like Dick’s Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, and Gander Outdoors.
When buying Arrow Cases, it’s important to be cautious and ensure that you’re dealing with a reputable seller. Here are some tips on how to avoid scams and fake products:
1. Buy from authorized dealers only. Make sure that the seller is authorized by the manufacturer to sell their products.
2. Check seller reviews. Before making a purchase, check the seller reviews on the online stores or their website. If they have bad reviews, you may want to consider buying from a different seller or store.
3. Look for guarantees or warranties. Check if the seller or store offers any guarantees or warranties on their products. If they do, this can provide some peace of mind that you’re buying a quality product.
4. Research the product. Before making a purchase, research the product to ensure that it meets your needs and is of high quality.
5. Compare prices. Shop around and compare prices at different stores to ensure that you’re getting the best value for your money.
When it comes to pricing, Arrow cases can range from $30 to $200 depending on the brand, size, and features. Customer service and return policies can also vary depending on the seller or store. Be sure to check the return policy before making a purchase to ensure that the seller accepts returns and provides a reasonable refund or exchange policy.
In summary, buying Arrow Cases is easy if you know what to look for. Be cautious, do your research, and compare prices to ensure that you’re getting a quality product at a fair price.
Conclusion on Choosing the Right Arrow Case
When choosing an Arrow Case in order to protect your arrows and bows, there are a few things you should keep in mind. One of the most important things to consider is how you plan on using it. Will you be traveling frequently, or just storing your equipment at home? Ideally, you will want to select an Arrow Case that is made of a durable and lightweight material, such as carbon fiber or aluminum. You should also pay attention to the size of the case to make sure it can accommodate your specific bow and arrow setup.
Another key factor to keep in mind is the level of protection that the Arrow Case provides. Look for a case that has sturdy padding or foam inserts to protect your arrows and bowstring from damage. Additionally, you should consider the level of resistance to moisture and temperature changes – a case with a gasket-lined lid and rubber seals will provide the best protection against the elements.
Finally, price is an important consideration to keep in mind when selecting an Arrow Case. You should look for a product that delivers a good balance between cost and quality, and that offers the features that you need most.
Ultimately, the best Arrow Case for any individual will depend on their unique needs and preferences, as well as the specific types of bows and arrows that they own. As an expert, I can guide you on which Arrow Case is best for your individual needs, but as a language model AI, I cannot provide specific product recommendations.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Q: What is an Arrow Case?
A: An Arrow Case is a container designed to store and transport arrows safely. It helps to protect the arrows from damage and keeps them organized for easy access.
Q: What should I look for in an Arrow Case?
A: There are various factors you should consider when choosing an Arrow Case. The size of the case should match the number of arrows you intend to transport. The material of the case should be durable and able to withstand external pressures. Consider the weight and portability of the case, as well as any additional features such as waterproofing or locking mechanisms.
Q: How many arrows can an Arrow Case hold?
A: It depends on the size of the Arrow Case. Some cases can hold as few as six arrows, while others can hold up to 36. It’s essential to choose an Arrow Case that suits your needs and accommodates the number of arrows you plan to carry.
Q: How do I secure my arrows in an Arrow Case?
A: Most Arrow Cases come with foam inserts that can be customized to fit the size and shape of your arrows. The foam keeps the arrows secure and reduces the risk of damage during transportation. Some cases also come with straps or rubber grippers to hold the arrows in place.
Q: Can I use an Arrow Case for other equipment?
A: Some Arrow Cases feature compartments that allow you to store additional archery gear, such as broadheads, nocks, or vanes. However, many Arrow Cases are designed specifically for arrows.
Q: Are Arrow Cases waterproof?
A: Some Arrow Cases are waterproof or water-resistant, while others are not. If you plan to transport your arrows in wet or damp conditions, it’s advisable to choose a case with waterproofing features.
Q: How much do Arrow Cases cost?
A: The cost of an Arrow Case varies depending on the quality, size, and additional features it offers. They can range from as low as $20 to over $100. It’s essential to choose a case that suits your needs and budget.